Showing off sensational hips, a waist, and decolletage is a cinch when you chose frocks that hug all the right places. These body-con winners featured in our winter issue pay tribute to your to-die-for genes.
1. Shimmery crystals in the embroidered lace of Isaac Mizrahi’s strapless trumpet dress will have you sparkling all night long (available at kleinfeldbridal.com).
2. Present yourself in Amsale’s silk “Harbor”—its oversize asymmetrical bow on the back will ensure you wow from every angle.
3. Allover beading and a belted waist on Monique Lhuillier’s slinky silk “Luxe” will turn you into a latter-day Marilyn Monroe.
4. The organza “Marina” by Judd Waddell has delicate draping and cascading tiers that enhance the bust and play up an hourglass shape.
5. Step into Carol Hannah’s svelte “La Cite” sheath for City Hall nuptials or your cake-cutting close-up, then again and again for future events.