We posted this look on our wedding hairstyles board on Pinterest and it's blowing up, so I thought a little how-to was in order. From the talented hair stylist herself, Stephanie Brinkerhoff of Hair and Makeup by Steph, the easier-than-you'd think how-to:
2. Tie the two sections together in the back with an elastic to create a half ponytail. Don't pull the ends through the elastic the last time you wrap it, creating a loop of hair.
3. Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops. Clip one loop aside for later.
4. Use your fingers to spread out the loop and push it flat against your head into a bow shape. Insert two bobby pins at one end of the bow, one going from top to bottom and one going from bottom to top.
5. Repeat the pinning proces on the opposite side to finish the bow shape.
6. Pick up the remaining tail of the ponytail, and wrap it up and around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with bobby pins.
For detailed photos of each step, swing by Stephanie's blog.