What we're clicking on and talking about in the office.
Photo by Ditte Isager
- Exactly what we want to eat right now: this cheesecake with shortbread crust and ginger-lime candied raspberries. Try the making the recipe this weekend. (Via Bon Appetit)
Photo by Heather Waraksa
- Check out these neat spray-painted place settings and table numbers. (Via Always A Blogs Maid)
Photo by Jens Mortensen
- They cost a pretty penny but these Swarovski-encrusted Valentino tango pumps would be great for a wedding—the low heel would let you dance all night! (Via T Magazine)
Photo by Abby Grace
- Talk about imagination: This wedding had a Shel Silverstein theme so there were lots of lightbulbs ("A Light in the Attic"—get it) including the bright idea for escort cards above. (Via Wedding Chicks)
- Did you see pictures of Natalie Portman's long sleeve wedding gown? Find something similar by browsing the latest designer gowns with long sleeves.