What we're clicking on and talking about in the Martha Stewart Weddings office.
- Happy first day of summer! To celebrate we've rounded up 10 awesome DIY wedding ideas, including this rainbow of mini gazpachos, the brainchild of contributing editor Peter Callahan, of Peter Callahan Catering in New York City. Get all of the info and recipes here.
- Get frosty: Our bride Courtney shares some super sweet recipes in her new book, Frostings, available for pre-order now!
- Real Weddings editor Shira bumped into a friend who finally solved her problem of having an engagement ring that slid around too much. She was sporting a Ring Noodle. She liked that it was temporary and came in a few sizes (she's pregnant afterall and didn't want to put anything permanent on since her weight will continue to fluctuate). Any of you out there sporting a similar add-on?
- Lisa Leonard just launched some adorable cake topper options in 14K gold. They're pretty cute and you know they'll last for many celebrations to come!
- "If Facebook got hitched to Martha Stewart Weddings, here’s what they’d send as an invite: a printed, yearbook-like glossy journal with photos of each guest, interviews with the bride and groom, and details about the big day. It’s a match made in publishing heaven." That's what DailyCandy said about Guesterly.com a new weddings service.