Hello there! My name is Emily and I am currently the summer intern for the art department. I currently attend Auburn University, and will be a rising senior, majoring in graphic design. I am a lover of typography, sweets, and adventures. Thank you for checking out this post — have a lovely day!
Summer has officially arrived and it is here to stay for the next few months. There is nothing better than a cold glass of lemonade on a hot summer day, so why not look to summery citrus fruits for a little wedding inspiration?
Citrus Print from Rifle Paper Co.
1. This charming silk taffeta dress from J. Crew is sure to make any bride's lovely flower girl look as sweet as can be.
2. A refreshing citrus fragrance, like L'OCCITANE's Citrus Verbena, will make you wish it could be summertime year round.
3. Add a citrusy pop of color to any outfit with this scarf from Modcloth.
4. The aptly named "Lemon Drop" throw pillow from Tonic Living is a great registry pick and will light up any room.
5. Love is in the air! This book of poetry by Pablo Neruda is sure to provide some inspiration for the big day.
6. Honeymoon in style with these super cute flats from Modcloth.