If you're a consummate risk-taker, there isn't a look you haven't tried. So why would your wedding dress be different? These fashion forward-designs, as featured in our spring issue, are sure to turn heads and start trends. For more gorgeous gowns straight from the spring 2014 runways, check out our brand-new Wedding Dress Finder tool.
1. Geometric appliques and clear, barely-there sequins on Bibhu Mohapatra’s silk sheath mark a departure from the usual aisle-bound adornments (bergdorfgoodman.com).
2. Cinderella, meet wonder woman. Rafael Cennamo’s metal-banded ball gown would suit either one, with its genre-bending blend of the ladylike and the edgy.
3. Daring accessories from head to toe are what take Manuel Mota for Pronovias’s “Vainica” eyelet mini from cocktail-fete cute to wedding-day dramatic.
4. Like something out of an avant-garde sculpture garden, the trailing peplum on this Le Spose di Gio satin mermaid makes a strong sartorial statement.
5. The organza bloom on the bodice of Badgley Mischka’s strapless “Omega” column flatters smaller busts, while the slim skirt gives legs that miles-long look.