What we're clicking on and talking about in the Martha Stewart Weddings office.
- We tweeted the news last week, but in case you missed it, For Your Party relaunched their site. It's super interactive now with even more things you can customize for your big day—like our recent bride did with matchboxes and napkins (above).
- Cute pajamas that are also comfy are tough to find. The organic sleepwear by Australian brand ALAS caught our eyes, and the pieces just launched in the U.S. on Shopbop this week. This romper ($89) is adorbs!
- City Bird a registry for experiences (think: private whiskey tasting or cupcake decorating classes) launched this week. Currently it's only available in NYC but they plan to expand to other major cities.
Photo via harusho1027
- It's cherry blossom season and we're seeing some inspiring photos on Instagram. For more beautiful blossoms, check out these cherry blossom-inspired wedding ideas.
- Justin Timberlake talks about how his buddy Jimmy Fallon interrupted his speech at his wedding to Jessica Biel. A big etiquette don't that somehow Fallon turns into a do. (Via Time 100)