- The Bride's Guide : Martha Stewart Weddings - http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com -
Wedding Dress Signature Style: The Starlet
Posted By Rosie Purdy On March 7, 2013 @ 12:00 pm In Fashion & Beauty | 2 Comments
If you can’t get enough of the glamour of Old (or new) Hollywood, these scene-stealers, featured in our spring issue , will make your walk down the aisle feel like a cruise along the red carpet. Browse our brand-new Wedding Dress Finder  tool to see more glamorous gowns.
1. Rosa Clara’ s breezy “Bosco” column has an ethereal blush and a statuesque style. The gossamer layers will have you floating from your I do’s to dancing.
2. Project Runway alumnus Austin Scarlett  lends his flair for the dramatic—along with his waist-cinching skills—to this duchess-satin “Jacqueline” ball gown.
3. Reem Acra ’s feathery, flapper-esque “Angel Kisses” mini ensures that you’ll shine on the dance floor. Bonus points if you master the Charleston in advance!
4. Let the insanely spectacular gathered train on this silk-mikado dress by Melissa Sweet for David’s Bridal  wow during the ceremony; then, detach it for your reception.
5. This modified A-line gown by Lazaro  offers nonstop shimmer, thanks to trails of crystal flowers, allover sequins, and a sparkling belt detail.
Article printed from The Bride's Guide : Martha Stewart Weddings: http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com
URL to article: http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com/2013/03/wedding-dress-signature-style-the-starlet.html
URLs in this post:
 spring issue: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/331329/spring-issue
 Wedding Dress Finder: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/dress-finder
 Rosa Clara’: http://rosaclara.es
 Austin Scarlett: http://austinscarlett.com
 Reem Acra: http://reemacra.com
 David’s Bridal: http://davidsbridal.com
 Lazaro: http://jlmcouture.com
Copyright © 2010 The Bride's Guide : Martha Stewart Weddings. All rights reserved.