If you can’t get enough of the glamour of Old (or new) Hollywood, these scene-stealers, featured in our spring issue, will make your walk down the aisle feel like a cruise along the red carpet. Browse our brand-new Wedding Dress Finder tool to see more glamorous gowns.
1. Rosa Clara’s breezy “Bosco” column has an ethereal blush and a statuesque style. The gossamer layers will have you floating from your I do’s to dancing.
2. Project Runway alumnus Austin Scarlett lends his flair for the dramatic—along with his waist-cinching skills—to this duchess-satin “Jacqueline” ball gown.
3. Reem Acra’s feathery, flapper-esque “Angel Kisses” mini ensures that you’ll shine on the dance floor. Bonus points if you master the Charleston in advance!
4. Let the insanely spectacular gathered train on this silk-mikado dress by Melissa Sweet for David’s Bridal wow during the ceremony; then, detach it for your reception.
5. This modified A-line gown by Lazaro offers nonstop shimmer, thanks to trails of crystal flowers, allover sequins, and a sparkling belt detail.