If you've got a flair for the feminine and a penchant for diaphanous draping and lace, enchant your husband-to-be in one of these fancy frocks, as featured in our spring issue. Or, check out our brand-new Wedding Dress Finder tool for more amazing styles.
1. The Alencon lace appliques and crisscrossed tulle of Ines di Santo's "Matthia" mermaid transform a screen-siren silhouette into something more sweet.
2. Elizabeth Fillmore's "Calista" dress, with its jeweled neckline, open back, and tapered lace capelet, makes for a pretty picture from every angle.
3. A Chantilly lace body and light-as-air tulle overskirt on Monique Lhuillier's "Memory" trumpet combine to tell a fashion love story.
4. This strapless Marchesa number slims and elongates with a cascade of ruffles, while its knee-length asymmetrical hemline showcases stellar shoes.
5. The shape of VWIDON by Carla & Kenneth's trumpet clings to curves, but the exaggerated silk-eyelet fabric adds just the right amount of girlish whimsy.