What we're clicking on and talking about in the Martha Stewart Weddings office.
- We're obsessed with this new headpiece from UK designer What Katy Did Next that can be worn two ways: gripped under an updo (above) or as a tiara. Perfect if you want a different look from ceremony to reception!
- Can't get over the cool pop that a few modern paper flowers gives this lush bouquet. What do you think?
- Wedding signage isn't new, but there are some fun ways to use words as wedding decor in this roundup we hadn't seen before.
- Are your bridesmaids toting around a phone from Apple? This cute customized iPhone case from Joss and Main would be a fun twist on the classic monogrammed gift.
- For you brides rocking new bling, planning an engagement photo session may be on your list of things to do. Green Wedding Shoes picked some of their favorites from 2012 to get you inspired.