Those yoga sessions and gym visits have given you the right to bare arms. Highlight your scene-stealing shoulders, biceps, and triceps by slipping into one of these numbers, featured in our winter issue.
1. Flaunt a fit top with the shoulder-blade-baring cut and high neck of Jenny Packham’s silk “Marigold.” Soften with a tousled chignon and statement studs.
2. It scores major points for its plunging v-neckline, but this silk gown by Angel Sanchez earns extra credit for doubling as your “something blue” (#N104, gabriellanewyork.com).
3. The key to cap sleeves? Feminine fabrics that cup (not clamp) athletic limbs. Consider this charming illusion lace topper on Nicole Miller’s silk sheath.
4. Rosa Clara’s “Bremen” is ideal for pear shapes: It displays trim arms and a slim upper body while the dramatic ball skirt downplays a fuller bottom.
5. The open, draped sleeves on Temperley London’s crepe de chine “Scarlett” frame your strongest suit, and its blouson bodice is forgiving on the tummy front.