- The Bride's Guide : Martha Stewart Weddings - http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com -
Flaunt It: Shapely Legs
Posted By Rosie Purdy On January 9, 2013 @ 3:00 pm In Bridal Market,Fashion & Beauty,Trend Alert | 5 Comments
Don't hide those Rockette-grade gams during your wedding march. Shine a spotlight on them in a short stunner , or go long, with an up-to-there slash  and just a flash of skin, as featured in our winter issue .
1. A gossamer neckline, ruffled sleeves, and a mini length make the lace “Mary ” shift by Fancy Bridal NY  a great choice for afternoon I do’s and late-night reveling.
2. Oscar de la Renta ’s ivory above-the-knee skirt suit is anything but 9 to 5 thanks to pearl embroidery and a jacket you can dress down later for drinks.
3. After you’ve exchanged vows, shed the removable frothy tulle overskirt and dazzle on the dance floor in Reem Acra ’s “Mini Glamour” sequined cocktail dress.
4. Enchant like an Old-Hollywood star in Blush ’s “Sage,” which has a sky-high (or at least midthigh) slit. Pumps in a shade close to your skin tone complete the chic look.
5. Showcase your outstanding stems in Ivy & Aster ’s silk-charmeuse and organza “Sass”; the full-flange skirt resembles a garden rose. Pair it with a pretty blusher veil.
Article printed from The Bride's Guide : Martha Stewart Weddings: http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com
URL to article: http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com/2013/01/flaunt-it-shapely-legs.html
URLs in this post:
 short stunner: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/319745/short-wedding-dresses-fall-2013-bridal-fashion-week
 up-to-there slash: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/319376/front-slit-wedding-dresses-fall-2013-bridal-fashion-week
 winter issue: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/319795/winter-issue
 Image: http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com/2013/01/flaunt-it-shapely-legs.html/tonedlegs
 Fancy Bridal NY: http://fancybridalny.com
 Oscar de la Renta: http://oscardelarenta.com
 Reem Acra: http://reemacra.com
 Blush: http://www.jlmcouture.com/Jim-Hjelm-Blush/Bridal
 Ivy & Aster: http://ivyandaster.com
Copyright © 2010 The Bride's Guide : Martha Stewart Weddings. All rights reserved.