Don't hide those Rockette-grade gams during your wedding march. Shine a spotlight on them in a short stunner, or go long, with an up-to-there slash and just a flash of skin, as featured in our winter issue.
1. A gossamer neckline, ruffled sleeves, and a mini length make the lace “Mary ” shift by Fancy Bridal NY a great choice for afternoon I do’s and late-night reveling.
2. Oscar de la Renta’s ivory above-the-knee skirt suit is anything but 9 to 5 thanks to pearl embroidery and a jacket you can dress down later for drinks.
3. After you’ve exchanged vows, shed the removable frothy tulle overskirt and dazzle on the dance floor in Reem Acra’s “Mini Glamour” sequined cocktail dress.
4. Enchant like an Old-Hollywood star in Blush’s “Sage,” which has a sky-high (or at least midthigh) slit. Pumps in a shade close to your skin tone complete the chic look.
5. Showcase your outstanding stems in Ivy & Aster’s silk-charmeuse and organza “Sass”; the full-flange skirt resembles a garden rose. Pair it with a pretty blusher veil.