This lace clutch makes a perfect, feminine accessory for your bridal party. It's easy to make, and, despite the delicate look of real lace, it's a great hide-away for all your day-of needs.
2. Iron the design onto ivory cotton canvas, following the manufacturer's instructions. (Be sure to position the transfer so the long edge is parallel to the grain of fabric).
3. Cut out the design with scissors, leaving a 1/4 inch border on left, right & scalloped sides. Leave a 1/2 inch border along the bottom.
4. Fold up bottom edge 3 1/2 inches, with wrong sides facing. Top stitch along both sides, 1/4 inch from edge.
5. Use scallop scissors to cut along left and right sides.
6. Hand-stitch a 20-inch length of ribbon to the center of the bottom portion of the clutch, 2 inches from bottom of the canvas.
7. With a screw punch, punch a hole at the top center, 1 1/2 inches down from the center scallop.
8. Fold the top half down and pull ribbon through the hole. Tie a bow to secure closure.