Wedding prep tips from David Evangelista of Cornelia Day Spa
1. Always go for a hair and make-up trial so that you feel confident about the way you will look walking down the aisle. No bride wants any surprises on her wedding day!
2. If either you or the groom is going to use tanning cream or get a spray tan, be sure to do it at least 2 days prior to the wedding just in case the color is off or uneven. This allows for doing a quick fix if necessary.
3. Cut and color your hair at least one week out from the wedding so you can make changes if necessary.
4. When deciding on an overall look, give your stylist and colorist photos of your dress, hair accessories, veil and any jewelry. This way, everyone will get a sense of the complete look you are going for.
5. Consider buying the basic make-up items your make-up artist used (powder, lipstick/gloss, blush) so you have the right tools for touch-ups.